We are listing 5 Websites for Malaysian Entrepreneurs, Businesses and Start-Ups which they had wished that they knew before, during and after they have launched their businesses. These websites give access to funding, networks, marketing opportunities and mentoring to entrepreneurs and businesses.
- SME Info – A portal for all your Malaysian business and entrepreneurial financing needs and directory
SME Info provides the latest information, industry news and updates about the Small to Medium Enterprise segments in Malaysia. The portal also provides insights and latest news on government announcements, industry trends and available financing and training programmes for SMEs. Various developmental aspect for SMEs in Malaysia that the portal provides includes advisory services, financing options, training programmes, business networking and matching, and further industry events organised by the government and private sectors. SME Info is run by Bank Negara (The National Reserve Bank of Malaysia), where they play host as the Secretariat to the National SME Development Council.
- MAVCAP – A source of financing for Malaysian businesses
MAVCAP was created to invest in the development of local technopreneur (Technology entrepreneurship) scene in Malaysia in 2001. MAVCAP is what local entrepreneurs would describe as the closest entity mirroring the functions of a Venture Capitalit firm who will help financially challenged start-ups through capital investment, while monitoring their progress. They are known for having quite strict evaluation processes when it comes to funding start-ups, and usually start-ups who have been in business for several years and have a clear growth plan ahead would be considered, as commented by your resident entrepreneur members.
- Malaysia Franchise Association – Duplicating Your Business or Looking for a Successful Business that You can Adopt
- MSC Malaysia – The Catalyst for Technopreneurship in Malaysia
- e-Perolehan – The Online Procurement System for Local Businesses to Connect with Government
- 3 Must-Know Facts about MATRADE for Malaysian Entrepreneurs to Succeed Internationally
- 3 Major Legal Pitfalls that Startups and Entrepreneurs should Avoid
- Effective Tax Planning for Business in Malaysia
- 10 Biggest Franchise Business Industries (Trends in the USA for 2010) for Asian Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- 6 Fundamental Tips of Pitching to Investors: An Entrepreneur’s Guide