Being an Entrepreneur or a Startup Founder means more than just running your own business, making a living. When one commit to pursue Entrepreneurship as a Choice to Lead their Lives, they are not only subscribing to the Joy (And sometimes Hardships) of being an Entrepreneur, but also they will be absorbed into its Lifestyle. This is when Entrepreneurs begun mixing with other Entrepreneurs and start to develop their own ‘Language’ that only the Entrepreneurs Community would know.
Thanks to the Entrepreneurs in UDemy, they have compiled the 33 Funniest Parodies of Most Commonly Used Phrases among Entrepreneurs, to help you better understand the language used by this group of people, the next time you want to network with them.
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- Spotting Brand Advocates for Your Business
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs