For this weekend, where our readers have more time to spend on their I-Phones and for being online, we are dedicating 3 Must Watch videos of Steve Jobs from Apple, to re-tell his story as The Entrepreneur whom everyone came to admire around the world. From co-founding a company that would revolutionized our lifestyle, to being ousted by his own company, to making a triumphant comeback; People may have heard of the success of Apple under Steve Job’s leadership, but here is a look at 3 videos which would details Mr. Jobs’ other prior endeavours before his return to Apple.
For every entrepreneur, Ups and Downs, Successes and Challenges are common place. From our many interviews in the past with Entrepreneurs in Asia, we too found that, from each dollar that these entrepreneurs are making, they had once faced challenges both running a business and from their internal running of their operations, in order to build the successful ventures that they see today.
The same goes for Steve Jobs and we hope you would enjoy and share these 3 selected videos which re-tells the story of Steve Jobs.
1) 1980s – Steve Job’s Rare interview on Apple’s earliest days
2) 1990s – After being ousted from Apple, Steve Jobs founded NeXT to be the revolutionary company that he had envisioned for Apple
3) 1996 – Steve Jobs being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal before his eventual return to Apple
- Remembering Steve Jobs 1955- 2011
- Listen to the New CEO of Apple Tim Cook
- theITChannel Weekend Edition Volume 2 Episode 56
- This Week in Asia Episode 15: The iPad Tsunami
- Exclusive Interview with Paul Bragiel, Silicon Valley Comes 2 Malaysia
- This Week in Asia Episode 110 So What the Big Deal With Factory Workers in FoxConn (TWIA)