Here is our roundup of 3 Events which entrepreneurs can attend in Malaysia this week. These events were curated for those who are interested in technology solutions, to startup entrepreneurs to professionals who aspire to launch their businesses. Special thanks to all our partners and for the organisers for the respective events.
This month’s Special Guest is Azrul, the Founder of JomSocial.com. Find out how he brings JomSocial into the global market by empowering Joomla.org, Linux.com and eBay’s community portal!
When you’re there, tell the security guards you’re here for “StartupMamak” at SXT Floor café. Ask for visitor parking.
Turn your idea into reality with 54 hours! Don’t believe it? Now see for yourself at Startup Weekend KL. Participants will be inspired, form teams, pitch ideas and turn ideas into business prototypes – all in one weekend with the guidance from industry and entrepreneurial mentors.
Itrain will be running the Mozilla Webmaker Camp on 9 Sept. Mozilla’s Thimble App makes it simple to create and share your own web pages.
- What’s Going On in Malaysia’s Startup Community This Week
- Think of Starting a Social Enterprise in Asia? Join the Fellowship of Social Entrepreneurs Now!
- Experts Come to Malaysia in November to Mentor Startup Entrepreneurs to be Socially Innovative
- Be Part of the Change, Or Be Left Behind – All Things Software Comes to Malaysia Next Week
- Entrepreneurs and Startups in Malaysia to Benefit from new Silicon Valley’s BootstrapLabs Launch
- Generating Ideas Conference to Inspire Entrepreneurs to Design Innovative Work Processes