It is the New Year for the Chinese Lunar Calender, and for many aspiring entrepreneurs, this new ‘Beginning’ also ushers in a chance for Renewal and to Explore New Opportunities to Kick-Off 2013. Starting a Business or Pursuing a Partnership or Ventures may become an avenue now for aspiring entrepreneurs to get involved in after the auspicious Chinese New Year of the Snake. Credits go to FundersandFounders.com who had compiled this infographic which we thought would be beneficial for those aspiring entrepreneurs to find their Reasons to start their own Business and make 2013 their Best Year yet, by pursuing that entrepreneurial dream!
- Powerful Tips that all Young Entrepreneurs should Know before They Startup
- Talk to Inspire: Taking a Dive into the Business of Helping Others
- Top 5 Skills that You would Need either as an Entrepreneur or an Executive
- Talk to Inspire: Between Groupon Malaysia and the Young Entrepreneur Founder
- Talk to Inspire: Learning the Rare Stones Business
- Recruiting for Startups: Candidates Use Gen Y to Search for Companies to Work For