We take a look at the general behaviours and trends of emerging Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs today. With the rise of tech-related startups which first boomed in Silicon Valley, these 14 characteristics may just mirror how startup entrepreneurs and founders in general behave and may even be determining factors in deciding their successes.
Discover the trends among majority of the founders and entrepreneurs who decided to get into the entrepreneurial dream. Learn what makes them tick and how do they think in this special research, conducted by Grasshopper Group.
- Top Reasons that Drive Startups and Entrepreneurs to Innovate
- 12 Traits in the Minds of Every Successful Entrepreneur
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- The Stages of Evolution for Entrepreneurs across the World
- Gen-Y An Entrepreneurial Generation: 101 Facts about The Boom of Young Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry