Do you have what it takes? This USA-based research by Grasshopper Group seeks to dissect the workings of an entrepreneur’s mind especially those who succeed in their ventures and who thrive on challenges. For aspiring entrepreneurs, their mental preparedness, expectations towards their abilities and skills and their characteristics of perseverance and dedication to their work would make or break their entrepreneurial dreams. Find out about the 12 traits in the minds of every successful entrepreneur.
Special credit goes to the Grasshopper Group’s research over thousands of entrepreneurs who were interviewed and surveyed in Silicon Valley, to come up with this chart, which best explains the Mindsets that entrepreneurs should have or be in, in order to succeed.
- 14 Characteristics of Startup Founders and Emerging Entrepreneurs of Today
- Top Reasons that Drive Startups and Entrepreneurs to Innovate
- Young Entrepreneur Showcase with ZNG IMPRESA: Wisdom for Entrepreneurs to Survive the Fashion Industry
- An Entrepreneur's Advice to Other Entrepreneurs, Moo Natavudh of OOKBEE Thailand's Largest Ebook Store – Part 4
- Talk to Inspire: Taking a Dive into the Business of Helping Others
- Do you need an MBA to Succeed as an Entrepreneur?