MYHERO is a startup building a gamified social network specifically designed for people to report & consume purposeful and relevant information according to their physical location. Founded less than a year ago, the startup is close to release its version 1 really soon. NextUpAsia.com takes a look into the making of the revolutionary app which will ensure that public reporting of crime and natural disasters can now be easily done by netizens around the globe, while rewarding them for their responsible ethics to come together and keep their cities and neighbourhoods safe with MYHERO.
Getting to know about The Wisdom behind The Start-Up
- What would be your 3 main advices that you would offer to entrepreneurs who want to start up today?
a) The journey of entrepreneurship is always harder than the initial expectations. Be clear of the “why” you want to start a business. Don’t do it just for the money or the glory. Because chances are you will fail. Sometimes, it’s better to start a business two years later in which you can spend the first two years cultivating the skills, industry awareness, and ultimately the mental strength you need to succeed in this space.
b) I love this particular quote by Mark Cuban “Work like there is someone working 24 hours to take it away from you” This implies beside working hard, you have to develop the inner games that works for you to continuously frame and motivate yourself to stay focus on your goals.
c) Lastly, I would say get support from people who really understand the nature of entrepreneurship, especially the sacrifices you have to make build your business and products. It will be a lonely road and you will be away from your loved ones than before.
- If you have a wish list, what would you want Governments or the Private Sectors to do, to assist businesses like yours? Just any wish and why?
Educate the public more on how technology and information plays an important role at changing our lives for the better. This will assist us to help our target market to be more receptive to our solutions.
### End of Part 4 ###
MYHERO is a startup building a gamified social network specifically designed for people to report & consume purposeful and relevant information according to their physical location. Founded less than a year ago, the startup is close to release its version 1 really soon.
About the Founding Team of MYHERO:
The pioneering team at MYHERO always on the edge of pushing the status quo in design and technology. We are never satisfied and we are laser focus at building a technogical solution without losing the touch of human interaction. We have strong beliefs that our product is able to bring out the hero of our users.
- The Inspiration Behind Social Media Platform Startup for Public Safety Developed by MYHERO
- MYHERO Startup Runs its Business by Rewarding Online Users to be more Responsible
- MYHERO Online Users’ Driven Marketing Attract 20,000 Users In Months to Try Public Safety App
- Top Tips of Building Followers and Customers Online by Dino Media’s 3 Million Community Following
- Dino Media Captures 3 Million Online Users in Less than 1 Year of its Founding
- Business Advice from the Founders of Dino Media as one of Asia’s Fastest Growing Startups