Aspiring entrepreneurs when they first start out, may think that they are on their way to run a full-fledge business, dealing with employees interest, accounting and auditing processes and working their path towards growing a profitable and sustainable business. However, often times, Entrepreneurs of today may fall into the category of becoming a Freelancer instead, if they do not know how to differentiate their daily lives of Running a Business, to Doing Things Independently Their Way.
For aspiring entrepreneurs here is a list of 10 Signs that All Aspiring Entrepreneurs should know about Differentiating Themselves from being Freelancers, to becoming Entrepreneurs and on their Journey to Build a Profitable and Sustainable Business Entity.
Of course, being Freelancers would have a whole set of benefits associated with the job, like Flexibility of Work and Time, Less Attachments to Employee Matters and the Ease of Switching between Businesses at Ease.
- Recruiting for Startups: Candidates Use Gen Y to Search for Companies to Work For
- Top 5 Goals for Entrepreneurs Surveyed Globally (Survey)
- Lessons from Apple Founder Steve Jobs for Entrepreneurs
- Saying Good Bye to Entrepreneurs.my
- The Best Marketing Campaigns and the Worst
- 8 Guaranteed (Science) Steps Towards Raising Your Start Up Funding for Entrepreneurs